30 April, 2006

a century of days

So somehow i got it all done... yeah... all of it... pretty sweet, huh? I'm pretty much surprised and shocked... but also happy... now i'm relaxing so much that i think i'll be falling behind for next week... anyway... this week does look a little bit slower and since just about each of these catagories has gotten a vote... (well, except Bono, i guess he is overrated after all)... i'll probably just tackle them in that order... but first, i have an announcement to make... today marks my 1000th day as a member of xanga... and yet after all this time, i still say "no"... NO to premium... gotta hand it to them though, they are persistent... anyway, to commemorate this momentous occasion, i'm picking through some of my old entries and putting in random quotes from the past one thousand days... if you can tell me the dates on these quotes, i might do something really nice like send out one of my extra CDs or something... anyway, here goes...

  • "Keep an eye on your mailbox!" - Gotee Records
  • grapes can be wrathful...
  • THE MAGIC CACTUS SAID TO ME: NO! YOU'RE AN IDIOT
  • Part One: The Creepy Guy
  • good old Christian big business... always down for a good circumstantial pimping...
  • copying me makes me want to push you through a window...
  • seeded grapes... they are definitely part of the curse from after "The Fall"...
  • hey, it's hard work being a Christian
  • i gotta get outta here...
  • my boss just brought me nachos and salsa from Chipotle again... i wonder what he's buttering me up for...
  • well played God, well played....
  • sometimes i wonder how my head can hold it all in.
  • it's not you... it's me...
  • perhaps being cut off in traffic by a car bearing a Jesus fish
  • also worth noting is that my hair now looks like wolverine from X-Men
  • happy "doghouse day"...

    i think that will do... have fun with that...

    currently listening to:

    The Elms - The Chess Hotel

    Mars Ill- Pro*Pain

    Judd and Maggie - Subjects

    Dalton - Taste the Sky

    keeping an eye on...


    peace... love... bdg...

  • No comments: