07 June, 2006

Nice...

Still here? me too and have i got a lot to write about... but first, i'm working on some reviews and i have to conduct an interview and get some work done and get "unfrustrated"... you can always read the Decyfer Down interview i posted at CMCentral this week... it's kind of funny and offbeat much like me...

in other news, before i run off... this has been a ridiculously difficult week for me... very frustrating from just about every imaginable angle... and next week, i'll be in bean town which will keep me away from my castle of recharging each night... not looking forward to it... anyway...

currently listening to:

Red- End of Silence
Jessie Daniels - Jessie Daniels
Day of Fire - Cut and Move
Decyfer Down - End of Grey

keeping an eye on...


peace... love... bdg...

No comments: